Benefits of Choosing a Day Home
All of our day homes must meet agency and provincial standards, and are monitored by day home consultants.
- 10% of our homes are visited annually by the government.
- Our day home educators are considered childcare professionals and are supported and offered regular training and professional development. Educators are required to attend a minimum of four sessions annually.
- Smaller groups of children (maximum of six children with age ratios in place) ensure a more intimate, warm, and safe environment.
- A system of backup care is in place in the event the regular educator is unable to work.
- Subsidy is available for parents who qualify.
- Income tax receipts are issued
“I am so thankful for my educator. I also appreciate the help from the agency with finding great backup care. I feel supported as a working mother.”
-Terri C. (Parent)